Valencia is a unique and affluent neighbourhood located in Santa Carita, Los Angeles County. Being adjacent to Interstate 5, it is easily accessible to residents and tourists who delight in the many different “villages” throughout the community, each of which has its own personality and lifestyle. Each of these “villages” is located close to shopping opportunities and schools, and many are run by homeowner associations to ensure that the properties are kept up and that the character of the village is maintained.
As of the 2010, the median household income for Valencia was $88,744 which is significantly higher than the rest of California. Santa Clarita was also ranked as one of the top 100 places to live by “Money” magazine. Though Valencia is not particularly prone to crime and actually enjoys a far lower crime rate than most of the state, one of the most common crimes which come up in the news is theft.
Have You Been Accused of Theft?
At the law firm of Gurovich, Berk & Associates our Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys have helped many of our clients to navigate through being accused of a crime such as theft. Our first and best advice to them is to retain an attorney as soon as possible, particularly if they have been falsely accused. After that, there are many steps which the accused can do to help prove his or her case:
- Begin to gather any physical evidence which relate to the events or the incident. This includes videos, photos, clothing and other objects which may have been present at the time
- Compile records and documentation which could relate to the case (this includes emails, letters, legal records, financial records, GPS records, etc.) including materials which would prove that you were present in a location which is not the same as where the crime took place
- List any pieces of evidence which you know were present at the scene but were not able to take from there (law enforcement would have documentation of these items)
- Build a list of true and potential witnesses and obtain contact information
When our clients come to us with this information, we can immediately begin to build a solid case during the very first free consultation. If you have not been granted access to this material or are not sure how to, our Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys can help – in ways that can save you from stiff fines, community service, or even imprisonment.
Call us today to discuss your case at (213) 385-1555.
Directions to our los angeles criminal defense Attorneys from Valencia, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 55 mins
Total Est. Distance: 44.1 mi
- Head south on Carbon Ln toward Farrier Dr
- Turn left onto Farrier Dr
- Turn right onto Blacksmith Dr
- Turn left onto Alta Vista Ave
- Turn right onto Copper Hill Dr
- Continue onto Rye Canyon Rd
- Use the right lane to turn right onto The Old Rd
- Turn right to merge onto I-5 S
- Merge onto I-5 S
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-5 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 161A for I-210 Etoward Pasadena
- Continue onto I-210 E
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 19 to merge ontoCA-2 S/Glendale Fwy toward CA-2/Los Angeles
- Continue straight onto Glendale Blvd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto W 2nd St
- Turn right onto S Beaudry Ave
- Turn left onto W 4th St
- Slight right toward W 4th St (signs for Hope St)
- Slight left onto W 4th St
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S Hope St
- Turn right onto W 3rd St
- Destination will be on the right